I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,125 hits
- Ishikawa walk-off HR sends Giants to SeriesTravis Ishikawa hit a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth inning, sending the San Francisco Giants to the World Series with a 6-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday night.
- Rice suspension appeal hearing on Nov. 5-6The hearing on Ray Rice's appeal of his indefinite suspension from the NFL will be heard Nov. 5-6, according to ESPN and media reports.
- Durant wont rush back, says injury 'win-win'The door swung open and Kevin Durant rolled in -- literally, on a scooter -- to speak with the media for the first time since undergoing surgery to repair a Jones fracture in his right foot.
- Sources: NFL says Kuechly ejection unjustified The NFL tells Panthers coach Ron Rivera that linebacker Luke Kuechly should not have been ejected for inadvertent contact with an official in Sunday's loss to the Packers.
- Favre: Pack return on hold due to ailing Starr Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre told ESPN that the plan he initiated to make his first appearance at Lambeau Field since his retirement is now unlikely to happen because of Hall of Famer Bart Starr's health problems.
- Ishikawa walk-off HR sends Giants to Series
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- Metallica Performing At BlizzConAmerican rock band Metallica will perform at BlizzCon 2014 next month, Blizzard Entertainment announced today. The band will perform the Saturday evening concert, taking place November 8.If you can't attend BlizzCon 2014 in person (tickets are sold out), Metallica's performance will be streamed live for BlizzCon virtual ticket holders. Those are on […]
- Alien: Isolation Getting Three New Maps, Another Playable Character Next WeekSega announced today that the first of five Alien: Isolation post-release expansions, Corporate Lockdown, will be released on October 28. It features three "challenging and terrifying" maps for Isolation's Survivor Mode, and will sell for $8. It's included with the $30 Isolation DLC pass.The three new maps included with Corporate Lockdown […]
- F1 2014, Sunset Overdrive, Legend of Korra, Just Dance 2015 - The LobbyThe GameSpot crew gets their hands on some of the latest titles - F1 2014, Sunset Overdrive, Legend of Korra and Just Dance 2015! We'll play and talk about these games, bring you the latest in gaming news, and have an awesome time.
- Goriest Monsters and Deaths in The Evil WithinEw, gross. Here are the grossest bosses and gruesome deaths in The Evil Within in less than 6 minutes.
- Microsoft to Launch Smartwatch Very Soon - ReportMicrosoft will launch its own smartwatch in the next couple of weeks, according to a new report from Forbes, which cites unspecified sources who are reportedly "close to the project."The gadget will reportedly have health-monitoring capabilities such as a heart rate tracker. In addition, it is said to work across different mobile platforms, and you […]
- Metallica Performing At BlizzCon