I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,115 hits
- Pirates edge Braves to clinch playoff spotGerrit Cole retired the final 17 hitters he faced, and the surging Pittsburgh Pirates clinched a spot in the playoffs with a 3-2 win over the free-falling Atlanta Braves on Tuesday night.
- WR Smith rips Panthers GM: It was personalSteve Smith blasted Carolina GM David Gettleman during a radio interview Wednesday, criticizing the manner in which he was released by the Panthers earlier this year.
- U-M's Hoke takes blame as Gardner to startDevin Gardner will replace injured Shane Morris as the Michigan Wolverines' starting quarterback this week, coach Brady Hoke said Wednesday.
- Brady: Offense can't perform at high levelComing off one of the worst losses of his career, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Wednesday morning acknowledged his team's struggles on offense this season, noting, "I don't think we've played well for a long time."
- Speed this up: MLB to test out pacing tweaksTeams will be limited to three trips to the mound by managers, coaches and catchers during a game, except for pitching changes, under experimental speedup rules to be used during the Arizona Fall League.
- Pirates edge Braves to clinch playoff spot
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- Microsoft Explains Alien Director Ridley Scott's Contribution to Halo: NightfallHalo: Nightfall is, alongside Steven Spielberg's Halo TV project, one of two projects with a major Hollywood name attached to it. Ridley Scott, best known as the director of Alien, Blade Runner, and Prometheus, has his name all over Nightfall, but as an executive producer, it's unclear to outsiders what he actually does.That's a subject Euroga […]
- Batman: Arkham Knight Aiming to be "Ultimate Batman Simulator"2015's Batman: Arkham Knight is aiming to be the "ultimate Batman simulator," according to developer Rocksteady Studios. The developer's marketing manager, Guy Perkins, explained in a new interview what the game needs to achieve for Rocksteady to feel good about what it created."If people walk away thinking this is the ultimate Batma […]
- Quick Look: Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost QuarkWatch extended gameplay footage from Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark featuring the Giant Bomb crew.
- The Gist - Is EA's "Player-First" Culture Off To A Good Start?EA are three months into their “player-first” declaration. Are they on their way to winning gamers back, or do they still have their work cut out for them?
- Vita System Update Coming Thursday, Adds Theme SupportA new system update for PlayStation Vita will be released late tonight, the most significant aspect of which is support for themes.As announced at the Tokyo Game Show in early September, theme support is coming to both Vita and PlayStation 4. There's still no word yet on when PS4 support is coming, but we do know the Vita update (version 3.30) will go l […]
- Microsoft Explains Alien Director Ridley Scott's Contribution to Halo: Nightfall