I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,040 hits
- Bubba wins second Masters in three yearsBubba Watson won the Masters for the second time in three years on Sunday, beating Jordan Spieth and Jonas Blixt by three shots.
- Nets claim opener as D-Will has 24Williams scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 94-87
- Raptors GM Ujiri shouts expletive at NetsToronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri shouted "F--- Brooklyn!" at a fan rally outside Air Canada Centre prior to Game 1 of his team's first-round Eastern Conference playoff series Saturday against the Brooklyn Nets.
- Harper pulled for failing to run out grounderWashington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper was benched for lack of hustle Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Sources: Salary cap projected to rise $5MThe NBA has informed teams that it is projecting a rise in the salary cap of nearly $5 million for next season, according to sources.
- Bubba wins second Masters in three years
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- GRID teases new racing gameThe official GRID Twitter account posted a short video titled “Brace Yourselves...Racing is Coming,” teasing a coming announcement on April 22.That’s all we know until then, but yesterday Codemasters’ Community Manager Ben Walk made clear that, whatever the company announces, it’s not going to be a mobile game. “Can officially confirm that next Tuesday' […]
- SOE President doesn’t dodge questions about similarities between H1Z1 and DayZPresident of Sony Online Entertainment John Smedley took to Reddit to answer some questions about the recently announced H1Z1, and he didn't tiptoe around the game’s similarities to the hugely successful DayZ.“Not going to give some politically correct dodgy b.s. answer,” he said. “H1Z1 is a survival in a Zombie Apocalypse game. So is Day Z. They have m […]
- Cel Damage HD launching on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita April 22Cel Damage HD, a graphically-enhanced version of the original 2001 release, is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita this Tuesday, April 22.Cel Damage HD will cost $10, and as a Cross-Buy title, you’ll be able pay once to play it on all devices. In addition, PlayStation Plus members can get the game for a 10 percent discount during the […]
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch tries on Oculus RiftRupert Murdoch, founder of the world’s second-largest media company, News Corp, took the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset for a spin this week.Murdoch, News Corp’s Chief Technology Officer Paul Cheesbrough, and Chief Executive Officer Joel Klein saw the Oculus Rift during an “amazing ‘field trip’” to Framestore’s offices in New York, according to Murdoch’ […]
- Report: New Prince of Persia using Rayman Legends engine in developmentUbisoft is said to be working on a new 2D prince of Persia game using Rayman Legends’ UbiArt Framework engine.French website Le Portail du Jeu Video claims it was told that, like Rayman, the Prince’s legs, arms, and other body parts will animate independently of each other, making him look like a 3D model. As with other Prince of Persia games, the Prince wil […]
- GRID teases new racing game