I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,133 hits
- Gruden: 'Clock's ticking' on struggling RG IIIWashington Redskins coach Jay Gruden delivered some of his most pointed comments yet about Robert Griffin III, telling NFL.com earlier this week that it's time for the third-year quarterback to elevate his play.
- LeBron: Cavs 'very fragile' amid 4-game skidMired in a four-game losing streak, LeBron James says the Cleveland Cavaliers are "a very fragile team right now."
- Winston says contact with ref unintentionalFlorida State coach Jimbo Fisher and quarterback Jameis Winston said there was nothing malicious about the contact between Winston and an official in the third quarter of the Seminoles' 20-17 win against Boston College.
- FSU's Fisher: Doesn't matter how team winsFollowing Florida State's narrow 20-17 win over Boston College and yet another frenzied fourth quarter in a season that has been defined by them, FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said it doesn't matter how his team wins -- only that it continues to find a way.
- Pacquiao decisions Algieri, easily retains titleManny Pacquiao scored six knockdowns and dominated virtually every minute of the fight to win a lopsided unanimous decision against Chris Algieri.
- Gruden: 'Clock's ticking' on struggling RG III
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- Amiibo Manufacturing Error Gives Samus Two Arm CannonsIt seems like an Amiibo manufacturing error has accidentally doubled Samus Aaran's firepower.Adam Truesdale picked up the Amiibo you can see here yesterday, and posted it to Reddit under the username Adamantium126. He preordered it from his local Best Buy along with the Mario, Link, and Donkey Kong Amiibo. There was only one other Samus Amiibo in the st […]
- Microsoft Thanks Xbox One Early Adopters With a Free Copy of Limbo-- ReportSeveral Xbox One users who bought the console near launch are reporting that they've received thank you notes from Microsoft saying that they'll get a free copy of the indie platformer Limbo when it's released.Developer Playdead's game, which was first released on the Xbox 360, has yet to be officially announced for the Xbox One, but it w […]
- GameStop Worried Digital Games Are Too CheapGameStop is worried that digital games could drive game prices dangerously low, according to a statement from the company's president Tony Bartel in its most recent quarterly earnings report.Bartel said that GameStop estimates that $100 million-worth of games have been digitally delivered for free as part of hardware bundles like the Xbox One Assassin […]
- Far Cry 4 Director Tackles New, Smaller Project NextAlex Hutchinson, the creative director on Far Cry 4, is moving on to his next project at Ubisoft Montreal, a smaller, more personal game."I've got clearance along with a bunch of people from Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV to go off and do something new after [Far Cry 4]," Hutchinson told CVG . "The challenge then i […]
- Xbox One: The Year One ReviewIf you've grown tired of hearing the Xbox One's back-story of calamity and eleventh-hour reversals, imagine how Microsoft feels. The corporation refuses to dwell on its mistakes, tirelessly adding in numerous features and tweaks to the system, guided by new gamer-first principles that have reformed every root and branch of the business.And yet, Mic […]
- Amiibo Manufacturing Error Gives Samus Two Arm Cannons