I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,127 hits
- Cowboys still waiting for Romo test resultsDallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo underwent tests Tuesday morning for a more complete look at the bruised back he suffered in the third quarter of Monday's 20-17 overtime loss to the Washington Redskins.
- LeBron, Cavs bounce back, beat Bulls in OTLeBron James scored 36 points, and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls 114-108 in overtime Friday night.
- Griffin's 39 points help Clips survive LakersBlake Griffin scored 39 points and went 11-for-12 from the free throw line, powering the Los Angeles Clippers to a gritty 118-111 victory over the winless Lakers in the first meeting of the season between the Staples Center co-tenants.
- Cubs hire Maddon as manager, fire RenteriaThe Chicago Cubs will announce the hiring former Tampa Bay Rays skipper Joe Maddon as the 54th manager in franchise history on Monday, the team announced in a release Friday.
- Embattled Michigan AD Brandon resigning post The Dave Brandon era in the Michigan athletic department officially ended Friday afternoon.
- Cowboys still waiting for Romo test results
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- Evolve's PS4 Alpha Delayed[UPDATE 2] 2K has released another statement regarding the PS4 version of Evolve. "2K, Turtle Rock Studios, and PlayStation continue to work hard to resolve the difficulties affecting the Evolve Big Alpha on PlayStation 4," a representative said. "Evolve's closed alpha test is still playable on Xbox One and PC. We thank our PS4 users for […]
- Evolve Alpha Goliath Match and GuideMary hangs out with Chris as he has a quick match as the Goliath to try and stomp some hunters. Let's see how it goes.
- Evolve Alpha Hunter Match with Trapper and MedicChris and Mary track a hideous beast and show off strategies for how to succeed as trapper and medic.
- Sorcerer King Early Access ReviewGameSpot's early access reviews evaluate unfinished games that are nonetheless available for purchase by the public. While the games in question are not considered finished by their creators, you may still devote money, time, and bandwidth for the privilege of playing them before they are complete. The review below critiques a work in progress, and repr […]
- Dungeon of the Endless ReviewDungeon of the Endless draws its influences from a wide variety of sources. It features elements from roguelikes, turn-based, and strategy games like XCOM and FTL while blending in some tower defense ingredients, carefully shaping them into the mold of a dungeon crawler. With so many distinct pieces, any imbalance in the scales would have resulted in a faile […]
- Evolve's PS4 Alpha Delayed