I believe that was completely intentional… people are really… really… talented!
1 Comment »
2008 (Junior): Ended the season with 23 tackles, including 15 solo stops … His 5.5 tackles for loss rank as the third best total on the team … A starter on the defensive front who has lined up at end or in the middle, depending upon the opposition … Had three tackles against No. 3 Missouri, including a quarterback sack and a tackle for an eight-yard loss … Had a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in three straight games (Missouri, Baylor and Texas) … Blocked an extra point attempt by Baylor … Forced and recovered a fumble against Texas A&M … Also recovered a fumble against Missouri State … Had a tackle for a seven-yard loss at Colorado and another for a one-yard loss against OU … Hads four stops in the Holiday Bowl to lead the down linemen.
2007 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games for OSU and got the start in wins over Nebraska and Kansas State … Ended the season with 29 tackles, including 17 solo stops … Tackles total ranked fourth among OSU’s down linemen and tops among those that return for 2008 … Had four tackles against Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma … Concluded the season with 3.5 quarterback sacks to rank second on the team … Was credited with sacks against Florida Atlantic, Troy, Texas and Baylor.
2006 (Freshman): Played in eight games and recorded 11 tackles, including nine solo stops … Credited with two tackles for loss and a sack … Had four tackles in his debut against Missouri State, including one behind the line of scrimmage … Had three stops against Florida Atlantic … Got his first quarterback sack against Arkansas State.
High School: Had a sensational prep career at Muskogee High School where he was generally considered one of the top prospects in the southwest … As a senior, Burton registered 141 tackles to go along with 17 quarterback sacks and 18 additional tackles for losses … SuperPrep All-American … Awarded almost every high school honor available … First-team all-state by the Oklahoma Coaches Association, Tulsa World and The Oklahoman … First-team all-district and District 6A-4 defensive player of the year
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 22,023 hits
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66For the first time in 2014, Tiger Woods will enter the final round of a golf tournament with a legitimate chance to win.
- Sources: Johnson to Bucs on massive dealThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers and free agent defensive end Michael Johnson have agreed to a five-year deal worth $43.75 million, sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson.
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponedOnce Rich Peverley collapsed on the Dallas bench, neither the Stars nor visiting Columbus Blue Jackets felt up to finishing the game.
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut RevisShort of a trade in the next two days, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are expected to release cornerback Darrelle Revis by 4 p.m. ET Wednesday, according to league sources.
- Still kicking: Vinatieri agrees to Colts returnThe Indianapolis Colts have re-signed veteran kicker Adam Vinatieri to a two-year contract, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
Quote of The Day"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." E.M. Gray
- Modder creates single-handed PS4 controller for disabled gamersAfter creating a single-handed Xbox One controller, celebrity modder Ben Heck has done the same for the PlayStation 4. Just like the Xbox One controller, Heck tore down the DualShock 4 controller and reassembled all of the controller's left buttons on the right side for a person with a disability that prevents them from using two hands.Heck will dive in […]
- EA on Battlefield 4/SimCity issues -- "When you push innovation, you miss other things"Electronic Arts has again responded to the widespread server issues that plagued the launches of SimCity and Battlefield 4, but this time, the comments come straight from the top. During a question-and-answer session held over Twitter recently, EA CEO Andrew Wilson was asked what EA has learned from the technical troubles surrounding those games."Buildi […]
- Dark Souls 2 Review RoundupDark Souls II is out! From Software's follow-up to cult hit Dark Souls launches for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 today, with a PC release coming on April 25.Early Dark Souls II reviews have been overwhelmingly positive, suggesting that the latest instalment of challenging and atmospheric RPG series is a worthy investment of your valuable March time.If you […]
- PS4 designer says "of course" console gaming is here to stayWith the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, some have questioned whether or not traditional consoles like the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U still have a place in the gaming landscape. For PlayStation 4 lead system architect Mark Cerny, the answer is obvious: "Of course they do." In an interview with Kotaku, Cerny explained that the rise […]
- Watch Dogs beta download found on Xbox OneUbisoft will launch a Watch Dogs beta ahead of the open-world game's launch on May 27, an image spotted online has suggested.A screenshot of the Xbox Games Store, spotted on Reddit, shows an Xbox One closed beta download weighing in at 23GB.Watch Dogs has a variety of multiplayer modes, including a recently unveiled free-roam mode."You are Aiden Pe […]
- Modder creates single-handed PS4 controller for disabled gamers